Our professional fees are charged at £1,400.00 and include the following:
- Offering advice and guidance on all related matters.
- Liaising with all third parties: church, clergy/officiant/ celebrant, crematorium, cemeteries, doctors, additional services etc.
- Issuing payments to all third parties on your behalf.
- Completing all documentation / paperwork.
- Collection of the deceased (24 Hours a day) within a 20 mile radius.
- Attendance of the funeral director and necessary staff the day of the service.
- Provision of the hearse to the home, church and or crematorium / cemetery.
- Care and preparation / dressing of the deceased (embalming optional at extra cost).
- Use of Chapel of Rest and viewing.
In the cases of cremation, our fees also include:
- The collection and storage of cremated remains.
- Arranging the interment / scattering / decanting of ashes.
- Funeral director services.
- Simple coffin.
- Transportation of the deceased to the funeral home and then direct to crematorium.
- Cremation fee and doctor fee included.
- Traditional veneered panelled coffin with silver furniture and suitably lined: £275.00. Other options available, please ask for further details.
- Wicker / Cane coffins: £450.00. Other options available, please ask for further details.
- Wooden ashes casket with engraved name plate: £37.50. Other options available, please ask for further details.
- Provision of Limousine / family car to transport the family to and from the funeral: £210 per car.
- Embalming: £125.00.
- Service / Hymn sheets: From £50.00 (up to 100 sheets).
- Local newspaper notice: From £165.00.
- Horse drawn hearse (white or black horses and carriage: From £850.00.
- Doctor’s fees for completing cremation certificates £82.00 each (cremation only)
Cemetery fee as per local authority/venue
- Purchase of new grave depth of 2: £1010.00.
- Interment / Burial fee: £850.00.
- Purchase of Cremation Plot (room for 4 interments of ashes): £478.00.
- Burial of Ashes / Interment: £372.00.
- Margam crematorium fee: £617.00.
- Swansea crematorium fee: £765.00.
- Coychurch crematorium fee: £745.70.
Ranging from approximately £200 but prices are dependent on the chosen venue. Please enquire for further information.
Minister / Officiant Fees
- Church of Wales: £87.00.
- Catholic: £125.00.
- Civil – Celebrant: £195.00.
- Other – Non-religious: £100.00.
Contact Cockwell’s Funeral Service
For further information on funeral costs, please do not hesitate to contact us.